· Provide service and commissioning support for marine communication and navigational equipment locally and oversea.
· Provide advisory and coordinate work carried out by shipyards or contractor.
· Taking ownership and responsibility on assigned projects or service jobs, ensuring their adherence toward company standards.
· Min ITE certificate/ Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in trouble shooting of Marine Navigation and Communication Equipment.
· Experience in Radar and Ecdis system will be advantage.
· Able to communicate and write fluent English
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Require to work overtime and travel overseas within short notice
· Able to cope and work in harsh maritime environment
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693