- Partner with the line manager in key areas such as recruitment, inductions, preparing monthly payroll and other aspect of compensation and benefits, disciplinary issues and performance management
- Develop, manage and drive the learning programs/ projects/ initiatives
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the entire recruitment process
- Responsible for operational input and execution of monthly payroll processes and regular benefits administration
- Deliver high quality HR administration and day-to-day HR services which includes proper handling of employees’ queries on HR matters
- Prepare manpower statistics and reports for management reporting to support management with analytics, metrics for better decision making
- Support in the budgeting process to provide accurate headcount, salary and benefits data
- Maintain knowledge of employment laws, industry trends and innovative HR best practices
- Provide support in formulation and update HR policies, processes and procedures
- Participate in the review of medical and insurance
- Handle employee disciplinary issues and grievances
- Participate in HR audit and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Assist in the delivery and implementation of Human Resource initiatives and projects
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource / Business Administration
- At least 5 years of work experience in HR generalist experience
- Candidates with prior healthcare experience will be good to have
- Possess high adaptability, hands-on and ability to work in a diverse culture environment
- Independent, motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22014.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898