· Administer purchase requisition, quote and purchase order documents and processes.
· Work with planning, customer service and logistics team on material planning to support manufacturing needs.
· Coordinate with vendors and forwarders on incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Maintain and manage the supply chain network and system working with vendors & contractors, freight forwarders & agents and Customers or subcontractors.
· Source for materials and new vendors & contractors, to negotiate for competitive prices, identify potential, effective and reliable Prepares and maintain all purchasing document.
· Ensure timely delivery of raw materials to meet the production requirement.
· Updates and maintain the approved vendor list (AVL).
· Responsible for supplier assessment / qualification.
· Responsible for the assessment of RoHS compliant for any new material to be purchased.
· Responsible for the waste disposition process working with qualified vendors and internal team.
· Responsible for ISO documentation, review and revision working with internal team.
· Responsible for purchasing related documents filing system complying to company ISO system requirements.
· Comply with all Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety and Security policies and procedures of the Company.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972