- Preparing and scheduling training activities for the APAC region
- Collaborating with the Training Manager to establish an annual training budget
- Coordinating with vendors and third-party online learning platforms
- Organizing and facilitating training sessions for employees, clients, and partners
- Maintaining updated training records in the Learning Management System (using SucessFactors & MXLearn) and monitoring training activity, following up, cancelling and rescheduling sessions, as necessary.
- Managing legal aspects, supply training statistics, and purchase training materials
- Coordinating with partners to support the development of their Murex practice and adapting training plans accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Training, HR or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Learning/Training Coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with learning management software (LMS) – e.g. SF, 360Learning, Workday
- Meticulous and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22018
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766