Our client is a major Energy cum Commodities Trading MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced individual to join them as "Senior IT System Engineer”.
- Provide day to day support for both hardware and software related to End User Computing
- Trading Floor Support experience is highly regarded
- Preparing and install new IT hardware
- Comply with trading compliance, security, IT and IT policies
- Manage iPhone
- Preparing and upgrade back office systems
- Install, configure and maintain workstations hardware and software, namely : Operating system and applications such as Windows10, Office 2010/2016, Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, IPC etc
- SCCM knowledge is an asset but not a must
- Documentation of standards and procedures
- Assist in network patching/meeting presentations and videoconferencing calls etc
- Coordinate smartphone purchases and replacements, and troubleshoot issues in the trading environment
- Assist in setting up meeting presentations and videoconferencing calls
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery readiness and participate in testing situations
- Prepare and communicate system outages and maintenance notices and document technical support processes and user guides
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field with minimum 3 to 5 years experience in level 2 support.
- Someone who takes pride in providing exceptional desktop support.
- Hands on experience in AD, ACL, GPO, SCCM packaging is an asset.
- MS Office (On Prem) ; iphone confiduration
- Knowledge of telephone system (VoIP Avaya)
- Experience working in a commodities and/or trading industry is a bonus.
- An understanding of trading support applications such as Reuters, Bloomberg, IPC etc
- Having servers experience such as VM, Windows 10 etc will be a plus
- Team player with a global outlook
- Possess excellent and professional working attitude and outlook
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22025. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055