Assist in the ongoing portfolio management, reporting and investments activities, including market research, and preparation of presentations, regular updates of portfolio performance for senior management and keeping current on market intelligence and opportunities.
- Portfolio management and reporting
- Assist in implementing asset and portfolio management strategies, analyse and enhance operational and financial performance of the portfolio.
- Assist in portfolio performance monitoring and analysis, such as gaps/ scenario analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking.
- Assist in the annual business plan preparation for Board’s approval.
- Compile industry, market and asset level data and financial information.
- Work with secretariat on circulating Board Resolutions and Minutes of Meetings
- Support research and analysis, underwriting and evaluating a variety of investment opportunities, including through an ESG lens and ESG impact analysis.
- Build complex dynamic financial models to analyse investment opportunities (reviewing structures, relevant underwriting parameters and specific assets using financial models and a variety of quantitative analytical tools to test assumptions and sensitivities)
- Perform detailed underwriting and transaction management activities including past and projected investment performance; sponsor evaluation; investment merits and risks, expected returns and sector dynamics as well as assist in the evaluation, structuring and execution of investment recommendations and review legal documentation and closing activities.
- Assist to produce detailed deal specific investment memoranda for transaction recommendations to the investment committee or other relevant lines of approval.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Preferably with more than 3 years of relevant experience
- Good with numbers and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to assimilate in a multi-tasking environment
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Resourceful, hands-on and committed to delivering results. Able to prioritize and respond well to changing circumstances and tight timelines. Able to juggle different roles and assignments in supporting the fundraising efforts.
- Meticulous and thorough with good attention to details
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently. Need to work well with different departments and business units within the Group.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and experienced in financial analysis and modelling.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22035
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024