Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as "Senior/Finance Manager".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Be an active business partner to the business units by providing professional advice in driving business direction, decision and participation in strategic projects
- Analyse business and financial performance for business units, including preparation of management reports for forecast, variance analysis and budget and propose cost-reduction and profit-improvement measures
- Derive relevant insights and formulate business strategy towards value growth and creation for business unit
- Liaise with stakeholders on financial performance analysis and other financial related matters
- Play a pivotal role in improving internal controls and financial processes for continual improvement
- Build financial models for the analysis of business projects, feasibility studies for strategic planning, capital budgeting decision and allocation of corporate resources
- Lead finance transformation projects within the business units and integrating the use of PowerBI for financial performance analysis
- Possess a good Degree in Accountancy from a reputable University
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in an MNC setup
- Has initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in IT skills, especially with Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint and PowerBI
- Able to multitask and meeting deadlines under pressure
- Willing to travel when necessary
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22046. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055