To support and test specific raw materials, final product and factory samples (such as water samples, plant cleaning samples and recovered solvents) in accordance to written procedures and methods.
- Conduct chemical testing of incoming raw materials, plant samples and final product samples.
- Conduct micro testing for APIs, production water and specific raw materials.
- Manage the receipt, storage, retrieval and disposal of retained samples and reference standards in accordance to written procedure.
- Review and release specific raw materials in accordance with the relevant procedures for use in production campaigns.
- Update and monitor the quality trends and inform laboratory chemists on any abnormality observed to enable immediate corrective action.
- Maintenance of laboratory instruments through proper usage, and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory instrument malfunctions so as to minimize equipment and testing downtime.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping duties including disposal of laboratories chemical and solid waste.
- Perform calibration check for analytical instruments used in laboratory testing.
- Participate and contribute in root cause analysis during laboratory investigation.
- Perform daily activities in compliance with procedures, and to follow company safety guidelines and requirements.
- Support continuous improvement in laboratory areas and processes.
- Support safety risk assessment for laboratory testing activities.
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Nitec in relevant discipline, with a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Good knowledge of analytical equipment capabilities and operational needs
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, KF, Polarimeter, UV-Vis etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239