- Lead the procurement activity (precontract and post contract) on the EPCM and Qualification and Validation packages through the company's Ariba platform.
- Put in place and update the company's Project Procurement and Contracting strategy with the assistance of the Program Manager and Project Manager.
- Represent the company in the commercial discussions with the trade contractor vendors during sourcing phase & take leadership in the discussion in order to achieve best quality offer presented to the company.
review and ensure that the procurement selection process is transparent, meeting the company's values and expectations (including stakeholders) with the completion of the decision matrix and a correct supplier selection approval.
- Set up regular review meetings with PM, Global Procurement Manager and Local Procurement Manager.
- Support project team for contract execution and claim management (EHS, cost, schedule and document control)
- Conduct regular meetings with PM , Schedule and Cost control lead, EO - provide information on current standing & bottlenecks.
- Ensure that Legal advisors (both internal and external) are consulted to support the company's approach towards Contractors, in alignment with PM
- Be the local Project Procurement fulcrum, a reference point to global procurement, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Possess minimum 8 years of of related experience.
- Possess strong experience in project management, procurement and contract management.
- Able to work with various stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Familiar with CAPEX investment.
- Familiar with EPCM.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22056
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766