- Supervise/Review/Prepare the accounting, finance and administrative matters of the Singapore and overseas entities
- Cashflow monitoring and liaise with Bank for account opening, placement, etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to corporate office, including consolidation
- Prepare and manage Group Budgeting
- Coordinate and handle internal and external audit, taxation, company secretarial matters
- Compliance with corporate governance, tax and regulatory (MAS) requirements
- Corporate affairs and administrative matters and liaise with related service providers
- The job scope may be expanded depending on the caliber of the candidate
- Diploma/Degree in accountancy, ACCA or its equivalent.
- About 3-5 years of work experience in a public accounting firm or MNC environment, preferably with work experience in a fund management or related industry, audit or otherwise.
- Strong in FRS/IFRS requirements and Companies Act
- Experience with MAS compliance in a fund management industry will be a plus.
- Exposure in Asia Pacific in accounting and tax is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, reliable and dependable, with high sense of responsibility in meeting deadlines reporting.
- A fast learner with the ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22058
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766