- Overseeing the performance of outsourced maintenance service provider for mechanical services in the hospital to achieve installed systems’ functionality as well as serviceability at all times.
- To audit and monitor the service standard, performance and deliverables rendered by specialist vendors and outsourced maintenance service provider are as per contract awarded.
- To support the GFM Site Lead and Mechanical Lead in capital nature replacements for installed mechanical systems and building improvement projects.
- To ensure daily business as usual activities, supporting and involvement in hospital’s renovation projects (planning and execution phase) are norms to minimize services and operation disruption.
- Work closely with team members, service provider and specialist vendors on system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits and review of maintenance program.
- Manage Mechanical systems contracts, authority licenses and permits to ensure timely renewals and contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Work closely with FM Admin team on compilation of contract documents, such as agreement, checklist, warranties and perform invoice verification against works completed by specialist vendors for timely processing.
- Manage projects for improvement works from the start to execution i.e submit approval for budget, tender calling and evaluation, awarding of project, execution of project and closing project account.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in management of mechanical systems operations.
- Experience in the operations and replacement of Fire Safety/ Alarm System, Medical Gas/ Vacuum System, Lift and Escalator System, Pneumatic Tube System is advantageous.
- High Risk Installation and/or Health care experience is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Positive work attitude, ability to work with all levels of staffs and strong team player.
- Possess confidence to resonate with senior management leadership – internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- Good analytical and organization skills including computer literacy.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671