The Service and Operations Management team (SOM) develops capabilities in the Public Service for service and enforcement practitioners in the public service. This is done through our suite of programmes, research and consultancy.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to design and provide learning interventions in the areas of service delivery, and compliance and enforcement, based on the Service and Enforcement Competency Frameworks and Training Roadmaps.
What you will be working on:
You will manage a portfolio of programmes to build service, and compliance and enforcement capabilities in the Public Service. This role will require you to:
- Develop and manage learning interventions for the public sector (e.g. identify learning needs, develop competency framework and curriculum etc.) in service, and compliance and enforcement
- Project manage the development of programmes and other workstreams, including managing stakeholders, business processes, budget and timelines to support the effective delivery of learning interventions
Programme Design and Development
- Develop and deliver suitable online, blended and classroom learning interventions (e.g. identifying learning needs, develop curriculum and training materials, organise learning events), including overseas learning trips
- Review and improve existing learning interventions
- Partner subject matter experts to develop learning outcomes, curriculum, and learning resources (such as e-learning, podcasts, videos, toolkits, case studies, role play etc.)
- Design and facilitate learning sessions, discussions and learning activities in programmes and workshops
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual learner and/or organisation level, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in L&D to keep learning interventions abreast of future trends and relevant to learners
Supporting Public Agencies
- Lead, manage and/or contribute to consultancy projects (includes L&D, competency framework development, human-centred design, service culture) with public agencies to support their transformation efforts and/or their developmental plans.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience in andragogy and learning and development (L&D), with knowledge and interest in Service and/or Compliance and Enforcement.
- Experience in facilitation, design of learning interventions/programmes of different modalities (e.g. face-to-face, virtual, blended) would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful and innovative.
- Strong interpersonal skills to meaningfully engage diverse stakeholders at all levels.
- Speak confidently and professionally in front of groups and when facilitating learning interventions.
- Work collaboratively within internal and with external partners.
- Work and thrive in a fast-changing work environment (e.g. work on different projects at the same time) and manage ambiguity.
- Demonstrate integrity and drive for excellence in work.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22121
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024