Cash & Bank
- Prepare and update petty cash vouchers.
- Prepare monthly operating outgoing cash flow report.
- Assist in improving company’s operating cash flow status as required, by liaising with related companies and vendors.
- Process the company transactions for internal funds transfer, FOREX transactions and FD.
- Prepare and maintain FD schedule and interest earned.
- Updating of monthly exchange rates for foreign currency transactions in SAP.
- Handle monthly bank reconciliations for Banks.
- Handle month-end revaluation of cash and bank accounts.
Accounts Payables (AP)
- Check and process local / overseas vendors’ invoices and related company invoices (Non-Trade).
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments and vendors to resolve disputed invoices & payments.
- Take note of payments to overseas vendors or related companies that are subjected to withholding tax.
- Timely processing and preparing of payments to local / overseas vendors and related companies.
- Monthly reconciliation of AP sub-ledger to General Ledger.
- Monitor and clear long outstanding account payables. Follow-up on overdue payments.
- Reconciliation of vendors’ statement of accounts with company’s AP Ageing Report.
- Ensure proper records and documentation of the archived documents in the shared drive.
Accounts Receivables (AR)
- Checking & Exporting or daily bank statements.
- LC Acceptance.
- Update LC tracker.
- Update of receipt.
- Monthly SOA sending to customers.
- Verify and process staff expense claims and reimbursements on timely basis
- Attending to queries from internal staffs on staff claims and payment process.
- Act as system administrator for e-claims portal, for creation and maintenance of staff records.
- Prepare monthly staff expense claims report and any other ad-hoc cost reports.
- Prepare monthly staff claim expenses report to Management.
- Prepare monthly inter-company AP/AR confirmation to all inter-companies.
- Prepare yearly utilization of office utilities, petrol and office drinking water to NKC.
External & Internal Audit
- Prepare AP audit confirmation letter.
- Prepare the expenses schedule requested.
- Prepare Bank Confirmation Letter requested.
- Prepare Benefits-In-Kind Schedules for the company expatriates’ tax purposes.
- Reconcile AP audit confirmation.
- Prepare outstanding trade bills schedule.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by FM.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/ Finance or ACCA.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have knowledge in EAR System (e.g: SAP BYD)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22126
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024