- Responsible for leading, generating sales and meeting annual sales target by identifying, developing, quoting and closing the opportunities timely.
- Experience in tender bidding and creating proposal and sales cost calculation.
- Responsible for the proposal scope, pricing and terms and conditions accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills to manage concurrent tasks.
- Able to negotiate with customers and vendors on scope, price and terms and conditions.
Customer, Vendor and Stakeholder Relationship
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Provide sales updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about sales status, execution strategy, adjustments and progress.
- Maintain strong relationship with Customers and Vendors through regular visit to sites and offices.
- Proactively meet potential and existing Customers and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
Service Business Support
- Support and collaborate with other business teams as needed.
- Participate, support and improve service business processes such as audit.
- Ensure timely Purchase Order to Vendors and Invoice to Customer.
- Effectively working with Customers to ensure no late payment from Customers.
- Support the Project Team in project and services execution.
Service Strategy Development and Deployment
- P articipate in discussions and various meetings about project/services strategy and expansion for its group businesses and implement necessary actions.
- Advise to improve business to attain more efficiency and expansion of business customers.
- Compile lesson learnt and discuss with the various business teams.
- Support Marketing Team and participate in Marketing campaign to promote service business products and services.
- Research and report on competitor’s trend of technology in power business.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in Energy industry.
- Experience in aftermarket tender bidding, proposal preparation, creating cost calculation and closing sales.
- Strong knowledge of project, parts, service and maintenance business for Gas Turbine, Generator, Steam Turbine and Boiler.
- Proven ability to manage and work with customers, vendors, internal stakeholders and people of different disciplines.
- Good understanding of general import and export trade with INCOTERMS.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills Knowledge of new MS Office software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Updated on market trends.
- Business Level in Japanese Language is an added advantage to communicate with Japan Headquarters and prepare the business plans, sales proposal specifications and contract documents in both Japanese and English.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22166
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024