- Build relationship with stakeholders as a trusted HR consultant through providing value-added HR strategies and advice.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, processes and services.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, manpower planning, recruitment and rewards strategies.
- Work with Centre of Excellence and relevant key stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives
- Establish clear understanding of the recruitment needs for the various departments, and work closely with the Shared Services and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent on a timely basis.
- Provide advice to employees and managers and manage the activities pertaining to industrial relations, employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Lead and/or participate in company projects, events, committees as and when assigned or appointed.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 8 years in human resource function with minimum 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Possess Exemplary Leadership, Analytical and Critical Thinking skills.
- Attention to details, with good Follow-up and Organizational skills.
- Excellent Communication, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labour Laws.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22168
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024