The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Active management of the liquidity of the Company.
- Accurate and timely preparation of short and medium term cash flow forecasts including daily analysis of bank balances and preparation of weekly and adhoc cash position reports.
- Develop strategies for investment in various financial instruments such as SGS, corporate bonds, money market funds, securities, etc. to optimize the rate of return on surplus funds.
- Ensure proper accounting treatment of the various financial instruments in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International) (“SFRS(I)”) and compliance reporting for treasury in accordance with statutory, regulatory reporting requirements.
- Liaising with the Company’s bankers and ensure that banking forms to support various transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of financial reports to track the performance of investments on regular basis.
- Booking of foreign exchange for loan settlement purposes.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time. .
- Relevant qualification in accounting/banking/finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role preferably in banking & financial industry.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including liquidity, cash flow, foreigh exchange and various financial instruments.
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt.
- Strong knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Able to work independently and team player.
- Good written and spoken communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22175
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024