- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Revise procedures, reports, etc periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Collaborate with heads of department to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
- Access the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Disseminate regulations to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner, with ability to interpret the implications on businesses & operations.
- Conduct or arrange trainings where necessary.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess relevant degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience in banking/financial industry
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Possess business acumen partnered with dedication to legality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certified compliance & AML professional qualification will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22180
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609