- Perform day to day verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data relating to stores sales
- Perform reconciliation for Aggregators’ sales channel
- Responsible for preparing accounts reconciliation schedules and follow up on discrepancies
- Generate invoices (catering sales or rebilling) and follow up on invoicing matters
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the accounts receivable department
- Participate in systems enhancement project where necessary
- Minimum Diploma
- Experience in Accounts Receivables
- Experience in using Multiple POS (Point of Sales) will be an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843