- Coordinate all interview matters with agents or direct applicants and hiring managers to ensure timely arrangement
- Ensure candidates’ documentation completeness and upload the documents into the shared folders or send to interviewers prior to each interview
- Post-interview status update in the system and provide administration follow-up to meet the time-to-hire target e.g. prepare salary package and employment contract within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Validate invoices and maintain the billing spreadsheet to ensure proper billing amounts prior to sending to Finance for processing.
- System maintenance and update including candidate tracking and selection update.
- Manage the relevant job portals and ensure timeliness in job posting to reduce time-to-hire.
- Diploma in Human Resource, Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of staff
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22192
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609