Manage transfer pricing and capital expenditure in the region and manage finance-related reports and database.
- Manage and provide analysis on capital expenditure budget and forecast.
- Monitor transfer pricing with Japan HQ and subsidiaries and propose recommended actions.
- Maintain Finance Master Data in TM1 and SAP to support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare finance-related reports to Japan HQ – e.g. monthly P&L reports, fixed asset disposal reports.
- Participate in and support ad hoc projects & activities.
- Provide support on queries from subsidiaries Finance.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- At least 2 years in regional finance responsibilities with exposure to transfer pricing.
- Strong knowledge in TM1, SAP, and BI.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision.
- Confidence to deal with and manage various stakeholders across the region.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22194
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024