- Execute and oversee aircraft inspections, modifications, maintenance tasks, repairs, within the relevant license scope
- Ensures safety and product quality at all times
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of work executed on the aircraft.
- Supports Supervisors in coordinating with and functionally overseeing Technicians to execute tasks.
- Execute and oversee off-base aircraft projects where necessary
- Aviation / Mechanical Technical Degree/Diploma Qualified
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Level I-IV)
- Valid Part 66 B1 and/or B2 or FAA A&P license
- Experienced in at least 1 business-relevant Aircraft type rating
- Experience in using SAP ERP
- Ability to work in teams
- Results driven
- Strong customer focus
- Strong Communication Skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671