- Report to the Senior Systems Analyst, Application Development, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, maintain and enhance existing and new software systems to support business requirements
- Liaising with end-users, stakeholders to define user requirement and design specifications
- Exploring and enhancing application in new and emerging technologies
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Reviewing software design architecture and updating technical documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Web based application design, development and testing using Microsoft Visual Studio platform.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, SDLC, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in software development using C#, WPF & WCF, Web Service, Database Design & SQL Scripting with MS SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22231
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115