As part of the Enterprise Solution Dept/ ERP Solution Team, responsible in:
- End to end implementation experience in SAP
- Defining project objectives and quality control throughout its lifecycle
- Working closely with clients, demonstrating professional knowledge to ensure that the deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction.
- SAP Daily Support with issue resolution, change management and user training
- Vendor management in multi-localizations
- Supporting Sales/Presales activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management with functional knowledge in SAP
- At least 3 full cycle implementations
- Extensive knowledge in the integration of FICO with MM/SD/PP/PS and developing interface programs with SAP.
- Should have experience in preparing functional specifications, conceptual design in SAP as per business requirements.
- AMO service experience (Customer support, Change management, User Training)
- Good inter-personal and communication skills and demonstrate collaboration and teamwork, is innovative and constantly seeks improvement
- S/4 HANA experience
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22238
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115