- To assist scientists, chemists, and technicians in their day-to-day tasks in laboratory.
- Typical job activities include procuring, handling, and transferring chemicals, bottling, putting labels, receiving, and sending packages.
- Coordinate with procurement to create purchase requisitions and corresponding purchase orders
- Additional activities include following chemists in plastics post finishing using solvents and mechanical apparatus.
- The person is also expected to assist in day-to-day office activities such as general administrative work and inventory management.
- Following on job training the person should be able to work closely with Scientists & Chemists of Organisation in this field and are required to follow instructions and other standard operating procedures in the laboratory along with maintaining highest EHSQ standards
- Diploma holder in Chemistry, chemical Engineering and material science.
- Relevant work experience in chemical laboratory, with understanding of safety aspect.
- Experienced in chemical procurement, is a plus
- Background in chemistry, chemical engineering is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, motivated, and taking initiates
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239