- End-to-end execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation and distribution of communication materials to various media outlets, and analysis of campaigns’ performance.
- In -house management of website content, ensuring that all company websites are updated with current promotions and most up-to-date information.
- Look into areas of improvements to enhance user experience in websites; in an effort to increase traffic-to-lead conversion rate.
- Generate quality leads by converting site traffic through strong calls-to-action and compelling content.
- Liaise with agency to manage and improve Organic and Paid search (SEM – Google & Naver) performance.
Social Media and Public Relations
- Monitor and manage social media for Korea, including content generation.
- Suggest, implement and manage ads for Facebook, Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Establish strong network by communicating with industry professionals, consumers and influencers/bloggers via various channel.
- Crafting press release and other media communication to promote and create brand awareness.
- Assist in collating information to analyse and evaluate monthly marketing effectiveness.
- Periodic collation, monitoring and reporting of various marketing initiatives, charting impact, effectiveness and recommend appropriate course of action on effectiveness in driving enquiries.
- Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns and providing data-driven solutions for future campaigns.
All other Marketing and Communications will be assigned.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken Korean and English as you need to do up content writing and understand their culture.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Ability to run PR campaigns and pitch to media.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess analytical skills and be able to conceptualize innovative ideas.
- Good understanding of Naver and Google ads.
- Highly proficient with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Independent and highly motivated in getting things done in a face-paced environment.
- Infrequent travelling may be required.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22264
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024