Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Asst Manager (Accounts Receivable & Credit Control)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Support AR Manager in executing AR and credit management functions
- Participate actively in streamlining AR reporting process and systems enhancements
- Participate in KPI setting on global and regional levels
- Monitor AR outstanding balances by region and key account
- Monitor progress of bank clearing, unapplied & unidentified cash and AR suspense accounts
- Work with country and offshore offices to resolve issues or aging items
- Review and manage Accounts Receivable write-off entries and reports.
- Preparation of doubtful debts for review
- Handle AR queries from regional/country and offshore offices and support with resolution
- Perform credit reviews and assessments on credit applications
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and revenue are recorded in a timely manner
- Take part in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Accountancy or relevant field
- Minimum 4 - 5 years regional experience in Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
- MS Excel (Pivot, vlookup, function formulas), Cognos (report, query expression preferred), Microsoft office, BI tools
- Analytical and meticulous
- Possess good inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience in shipping industry advantageous
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22276. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Kew | Registration No: R1109055