Our client is a well known MNC in Jurong Island , with plant expansion for new project, they are seeking experience Senior / Instrument Engineers. The candidate will support for the Operational readiness of the new plant, commission activities followed by maintenace operation when the plant is in operation mode.
- Provide maintenance and engineering support for field instrumentation and coordinate with control systems engineer to achieve business and operational objectives.
- To provide instrumentation expertise to sub-project teams so that all requirements related to instruments is known and implemented in a professional, compliant and efficient way
- Responsible for providing cost and schedule estimates related to execution of the works assigned.
- Suppoting the Control Engineer for troubleshooting the plant issues
- Supporting the EMOC process , work with the Project Team to develop instruments requirements of all projects and modifications; supervise and implement the works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical or relevant engineering disciplines
- Good background in Safety Instrumented systems with knowledge of hazards involved in operation and maintenance of instrumentation for Oil & Gas plant
- Good troubleshooting skills of Instrument Loop Problems
- Must be familiar with test equipment like Multimeter, Loop calibrator, Pressure calibrator etc. and different types of Control Valves.
- Familiarity with P&ID Diagrams, Loop Diagrams, Electrical Single Line Diagrams, Protection relays with knowledge of electrical distribution systems.
- Experience with Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7 and Triconex PLC and advantage
Eve Lim | R1113354