- To implement continuous improvements initiatives.
- Implement Capex Process, such as Cost Estimation, Monitoring, Approval and Reporting process in accordance with Project Management Framework.
- Track and ensure project deliver Capex commitment.
- Work with Project Manager to evaluate and deliver procurement / project saving or cost avoidance.
- Provide, review, challenge cost estimation by Contractors / Suppliers during the design, procurement, construction, commissioning and validation phases of the project.
- Support Project Manager in leading the preparation of the project reports to site, Global Engineering and project Steering Committee meetings.
- Monitor and track CAPEX progress and ensure adherence to approved project cost & cash flow.
- Forecast, manage and administer progress claims by Contractors and Suppliers and in accordance with the Contracts Terms and Conditions.
- Provide cost oversights and ensure that the Contractors and Suppliers.
- Raise Purchase Requisition / Purchase Order and progress claims for Contractors and Suppliers, including Third Party verification.
- Monitor and maintain inspection readiness of the CAPEX process and documentation to ensure continued Corporate and Financial review audit compliance.
- Manage capital compliance to review Asset Under Construction (AUC) value, project closure capitalization adherence and resolving any financial or procurement related work flow issue.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Solid Project costing experience, preferably with pharmaceutical / biopharma industry experience.
- Experience in managing brick and mortar capital engineering project including preparing and reporting.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of cost estimation principle.
- Understanding of plant and facilities constructability sequence.
- Good understanding of GMP, GEP, GDP and EHS requirements.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22313
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024