- Interpret policies and guidelines from Ministry of Health (MOH) and work closely with the clinicians and operations to implement the policies.
- Partner various stakeholders to cost hospital clinical services in accordance to National Costing
- Guidelines (NCG) for submission to Ministry of Health.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date standard costing and pricing model for new services and/or to facilitate transfer pricing of services within the hospital.
- Effect regular marked to market fee revisions to combat cost inflation and maintain financial sustainability to fuel clinical, education and research missions.
- Conduct market research and analyse past data to provide costing & pricing insights to aid management discussion and decision making.
- Participate in national projects and system implementations including Costing Systemisation and Billing Transformation.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant Accountancy, Business or similar Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Motivated team player able to work through change and challenges
- Strong communicator and partner of multi-disciplinary colleagues
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel (advanced), VBA Macros, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with scripting and data visualization tools, such as Python and Power BI is preferred
- Experience in healthcare sector or system implementation projects will be an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22325
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766