The Third Party Vetting team, within our client's Legal department, is responsible for managing the compliance vetting of our client's third party intermediaries. This position as a Regional Third Party Compliance Specialist is critical to further enhance the program and ensure compliance.
- Perform an initial review of risk assessments on new third party intermediaries to ensure accuracy and completeness of submittals.
- Effectively monitor third parties on a continuous basis in compliance systems/tools and escalate results as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to and follow-up with stakeholders on all third party requests.
- Analyze and interpret risk assessment information with a view to approve/reject or escalate the third party for further due diligence.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Accountancy or related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role will be required to liaise with Chinese counterparts and be able to read Chinese documents.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience, preferably from an audit or compliance or related accounting background.
- Diplomatic and open communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented to produce accurate and consistent work.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22339.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898