- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of digital BPM platform.
- Hands-on development using Java, Angular JS.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from the customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development. ·
- Responsible for overall technical design and quality delivered from offshore
- Manage offshore development teams to ensure technical standards and quality is met
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures. ·
- Review offshore’ s deliverables like FSD, TSD to ensure the design is with quality and follow platform standards. ·
- Perform code review to detect potential coding problems. ·
- Review Release procedure and support system release activities.
- Bachelor’s degree with min. 3 years of work experience in the banking industry is preferred
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- Strong knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22355
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115