Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as "Manager (Liner Management System (IT)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Design Liner Management System (LMS) strategic development roadmap with HQ and Global offices and drive development to meet clear business objectives/KPIs
- Well-versed in Liner business operation process and develop and optimize current systems capabilities and processes, to improve operation efficiency, effectiveness and add value to customers.
- Identifying pain point, issues, risks and identify appropriate digital solutions to address them
- Keep on top of the latest technology trend, proposing new and emerging technologies
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updated on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Creating functional specifications for solutions
- Uses analytic methods and tools to Track KPIs and report on performance and also understand, predict, and/or control liner operations and processes.
- Work with development team on the bug fix and enhancement with timely delivery
- Lead change impact analysis, defines timetables / projects tasks, timeline & costs.
- Conduct end user training, application & integration testing & ability to train staff.
- Degree in Information System /Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8 years or Diploma with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience in Shipping environment, API interfaces to Financial system and suppliers.
- Understanding of web services/API, EDIFACT, ANSI X12 format & XML format.
- Possess working knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL.
- Experience in full-life cycle software development, including developing multi-tiered enterprise applications with Microsoft technologies.
- Self-motivated with proven record of working in fast paced & time-sensitive project.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills with strong problem solving skills.
- A Team Player whose is able to work with minimal supervision.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22374. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055