- Provide card milling and chip embedding technical support and assistance to card manufacturing customers to successfully integrate the Company’s chip products into customers’ card manufacturing process.
- Work closely with internal product engineering team to classify chip embedding difficulties and identify fixes for customers’ card manufacturing processes.
- Initiate discussion with product engineering team on new equipment and processes used to perform chip embedding on smart card.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to define user and technical requirements and needs.
- Perform feasibility studies to validate card milling and chip embedding capability and functionality.
- Keep the team updated on latest materials, technologies, and equipment in the market.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to business development and sales team.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers.
- Provide technical support to suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Provide on-site customer support and will need to travel overseas to customer’s site when required.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate field reports.
- Document and track technical support activities.
- Coordinate and work closely with product, production, and quality team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues expeditiously.
- Coordinate and work closely with business development, sales and customer service team in addressing customer complaint, feedbacks, and queries on technical matters.
- Manage program development, documentation, and resources.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic, Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in product and process engineering in secure card/ID manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with card milling, embedding, lamination and card manufacturing process of secure card/ID an advantage.
- At least 5 years program/project management and or technical support experience in the relevant field.
- Very strong problem-solving skills and techniques, especially FMEA technique.
- Strong technical writing, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Words, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive and able to function in a fast pace and pressuring work environment, a team player and a strong interest in learning and professional development.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671