- Interpret policies and guidelines from Ministry of Health (MOH) and work closely with the clinicians and operations to implement the policies.
- Partner various stakeholders to cost hospital clinical services in accordance to National Costing Guidelines (NCG) for submission to Ministry of Health.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date standard costing and pricing model for new services and/or to facilitate transfer pricing of services within the hospital.
- Effect regular marked to market fee revisions to combat cost inflation and maintain financial sustainability to fuel clinical, education and research missions.
- Conduct market research and analyse past data to provide costing & pricing insights to aid management discussion and decision making.
- Participate in national projects and system implementations including Costing Systemisation and Billing Transformation.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant Accountancy, Business or similar Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Motivated team player able to work through change and challenges.
- Strong communicator and partner of multi-disciplinary colleagues.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel (advanced), VBA Macros, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with scripting and data visualization tools, such as Python and Power BI is preferred.
- Experience in healthcare sector or system implementation projects will be an advantage.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22428
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024