- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients handling the monthly payroll process using HReasily
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of payroll reports Responsible for monthly CPF contributions, tax clearance/annual tax filing
- Performs invoicing, payments, issuance of cheques/TT and e-filing duties
- Handle all administrative duties within the department Performs other duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma in relevant field
- 1-3 years of working experience in payroll function
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843