- To lead and ensure the Service Operations team adheres to the highest working standards for all incidents and problems by providing guidance, support and direct management.
- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality service and infrastructure operations
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with Service Operations and Delivery guidelines and instructions where provided
- Report and escalate to the next level those problems which cannot be fixed
- Perform Change Management, Configurations, Design and Implementation of the supported Product & Systems
- Continuously identify and document lessons learnt, known errors and operational knowledge for improved services
- When/where required, be contactable for escalations and support, on and on-call standby basis
- When/where required, perform assigned tasks on 24 x 7 shifts basis.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in the application/system support domain. Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in CUSS/CUTE domain, on a Site Admin role capacity and responsibility.
- Experience of working in the Airport would be an added advantage.
- Customer Service, pro-activeness and ownership attitude and sense of service to support customers and own their issues until resolution to their satisfaction
- Installation and configuration of end user applications and software.
- Ability to analyze, draw conclusions, and create solutions to customer's complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as there will be high number amount of communication messages, incident review, change review and interlock calls with our customer.
- Excellent and proven knowledge in MS Windows Server Architecture (Active Directory Services, Clustering Services, DFS Management, Powershell scripting)
- Knowledge on latest cloud technologies, preferably hands on experience on Azure or AWS.
- Excellent and proven working knowledge in MS SQL Server Database.
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN topologies based on TCP/IP, Firewall and AirportConnect Network setup.
- Product and Service knowledge in several of the following areas at advanced levels
- Airline (Customer) Terminal Emulators
- Knowledge of ITIL, IT and network components and principles
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate Windows Server (minimum 2008)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer Windows Server 2003
- ITIL Foundation v4 Certification
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22489
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115