- Provide full spectrum of HR functional support – operational and strategically
- Supervise the HR team in delivering & administering the full range of HR services.
- Ensure payroll, claims, CPF and levies are processed and paid out on time.
- Ensure compliance to Employment Act, government regulatory requirements and company rules & policies.
- Manage all Union related issues on behalf of the company, establishing close tripartite relations for a harmonious employee-employer relation.
- Review all manpower requests, for replacement or new headcount, temporary or permanent.
- Identify training, development, corporate needs and facilitate training delivery to meet needs
- Facilitate staff performance appraisal & promotion exercise yearly
- Facilitate employee communication meetings and manage staff recognition programs.
- Handle, coach, advise, guide and assist the line departments on staff discipline, grievances, etc. and reaching resolutions.
- Continuous review of policies, processes, compensation and benefits.
- Any adhoc admin duties as and when assigned
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience, with experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in dealing with unions will be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Singapore employment laws & regulations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22515.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: