1. Management Reporting
- Monthly actual results reporting and analysis (Full set) P&L BS CF
- Prepare mid-month forecast and quarterly reporting
- Perform variance analysis and provide financial insight to the Management
- Timely submission of reporting package to HQ
2. Annual Plan and Budget
- Liaise with HODs to collate information for Annual Plan and quarterly Budget
- Organise internal review with the Management team
- Prepare and submit the reporting package to HQ
3. KPI Reporting
- Consolidate monthly operating performance and conduct KPI review with the Management
- Presenting financial results to the Management
4. Revenue and Gross Margin Analysis
- Analyse sales mix by Customers, Product Grade and Selling Price
- Prepare Gross Margin analysis to highlight area for improvement
- Assist Management in Sales Mix optimisation to achieve overall improvement in profitability
- Assist in Standard Costing and variance analysis
5. ERP System Implementation
- Lead Budget Planning and Control module implementation.
- Work with Consultants, Procurement and HODs to streamline the Budget Control process
- Contribute in other ERP modules implementation when required
6. Standard costing implementation
- Assist in setting up Standard Costing framework
- Conduct analytical review and variance analysis
- Be part of the team to establish and improve Finance SOP
- Tracking of investment and business spending for government incentives update
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Finance Director/ FP&A Manager
- Professional accountancy qualification (University Degree, ACCA).
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially Advance Excel.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in management reporting and/or FP&A functions.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting concepts.
- Working experience in ERP systems preferred especially in SAP and Dynamic 365.
- Matured, meticulous and analytical.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Positive mindset, diligent and discipline to meet reporting timelines .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22552
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024