- Ensure accurate and prompt daily settlement of top ups and usages with Approved Bank, Approved Holder, Card Manager and/or Load/Merchant Acquirers
- Prepare and analyse the liabilities, cash book and bank accounts for audit and statutory disclosure purposes.
- Responsible for accurate and prompt cash book closing, monthly bank reconciliation, cash balance analysis & audit schedules for top up schemes/other assigned bank accounts.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) so as to provide effective procedures, support and insights to meet the financial budget targets for relevant products/services assigned
- Responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio, assist in review work and to streamline/automate relevant work processes so as to achieve operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with respective stakeholders to identify, or initiate change and be part of the team to implement process automation so as to deliver operational targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance or equivalent preferable
- Fresh graduate or with 1-2 years experience
- Experience in accounting, cash management and cash book closing environment
- Experience in daily funds clearing, settlement and reconciliation of financial/digital payment products including foreign currencies in banks or financial institutions is ideal
- Experience in working with large data sets (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Possess knowledge of emerging payment products in local and regional context
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22557
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766