Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and
- Twitter to maintain top of mind
- Conceptualise, design and layout marketing collaterals including offline (e.g. newsletters, posters, brochures) and online (e.g. social media posts, ad banners) content to enhance brand exposure across various online and offline marketing channels
- Create social media visuals and videos such as Instagram reels, Facebook stories, Tik Tok videos to create evocative bite-sized contents that generate interest among key target audience
- Manage TUM Asia’s social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and provide timely replies to enquiries and messages coming through these platforms
- Digital Marketing
- Support and implement Integrated Marketing Campaign strategies for go-to-market
- Offline Marketing / Online Marketing
- Below the line marketing strategies
- Custodian of lead database to ensure leads generated on website, digital marketing and/or other platforms are synchronised on one single CRM platform
- To nurture leads generated from digital marketing campaigns through email marketing –create email drips to effectively interest and engage target audience
- Update information on website and ensure information on website is factually correct
- To adhere to SEO best practices by ensuring Headers, Titles, and Content comprises important keywords and are searchable on search engines
- Execute all digital marketing campaigns including SEO / SEM, email marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, etc. in key target markets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide intermittent digital marketing reports on efficacy of ad campaigns
- Provide social media and media monitoring reports
- Provide event support (i.e. media events and/or graduation ceremonies) by taking photographs, overseeing and managing events where necessary
- Provide administrative support by organising and archiving visual assets, maintain image library, and necessary procurement documentation to facilitate the smooth administrative function of the department.
- Assist with team’s budget and invoice management
- Degree or Diploma in communications / marketing /graphic design/ multi-media design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier Pro, After Effects and Acrobat) and has a good eye for designAdaptable, self-motivated, schedule-driven, with a positive attitude
- Good time management and deadline-oriented; multi-tasking skills essential.
- High commitment to customer service and able to interact at all levels
- Up to $3400 (Depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 5-day work week, Monday to Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM
- Must possess a portfolio together with your resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972