- Responsible for Capital Expenditure budget tracking and funding requirement.
- Ensure relevant approval processes are adhered to for acquisition, transfer and disposal.
- Ensure recording of Fixed Asset capitalization, transfer, disposal and depreciation are timely and accurate
- Periodic Fixed Asset arrangement and to liaise with external auditor for such project.
- assist in company system Migration project.
- Inventory Ledgers on asset ageing and turnover level.
- Assist on optimal asset value via optimum Cost Conversion Cycle and Safety Stock level.
- Ensure timely and accurate Inventory reporting to Management and HQ.
- Responsible for Government surveys pertaining to Fixed Asset and Inventory.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors on any queries and requests.
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Managers/Finance director.
- Diploma in accountancy
- 2-5 years of working experience in related field
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843