- Completely oversee the existing and new products
- Develop and manage Digital payment product value proposition for consumer segment such as partnerships, product value proposition, customer experience improvement
- Collaborate with the key internal stakeholders to raise awareness and understanding of the Product Proposition, manage the needs of cardmember base, implement key initiatives/improvements and drive operational efficiency.
- Manage and maintain productive working relationships with local and overseas merchant acquirers, and reviews on a regular basis on business plans, strategies, and sales targets.
- Focus and drive transactional usages through effective planning, setting transactional usage targets, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Actively brainstorm with the Team to identify and develop a series of promotion campaigns to achieve the set deliverables and mapped to company’s core objectives/strategic roadmaps.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of the strategies/campaigns, harnessing the use data for decision making
- Understand competitive landscape in the e-wallet payments industry
- Annual Financial Year Budget planning process
- Assist Reporting Officer on any key special projects and business initiatives.
- Attend business trade conferences as and when required
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably with 5 years’ or more experience in payment transaction industry; with at least 2+ years of working with a high-growth tech company or working in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, and
- Possess people management experience
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- Good analytical and judgement skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22587.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898