- Ensure smooth running of the FX/Future trade booking settlements processes
- Timely identification, escalation and resolution of all trade issues
- Provide trade support services to customers including market information and performance
- Support back-office departments in trade-related work
- Generate report and perform reconciliations, controls, monitoring
- Handle any other tasks/duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance or Business related discipline
- Possess CMFAS modules 1A, 2A, 5, 6 and 6A are required
- 3 years’ experience in Operations (dealing)
- Able to work shift hours and public holiday
**This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940