- · To handle day to day logistics operations and monitoring of related incoming and outgoing shipments from respective manufacturing plants and warehouses, as well as the monitoring of its associated customs declarations by the contracted 3rd party logistics service provider.
- · Coordinate with respective manufacturing plants on tolling related matters to ensure smooth delivery of the orders.
- · Support cargo claims and complaints and keep track of it
- · Conduct Supply Chain related reporting, Inventory management and stock take on assigned facilities
- · Supports any ad-hoc report creations, operations of assigned region facilities.
- · Handle import and export related activities at the tolling locations
- · SAP import and export declaration; shipping document upload
- · Diploma/Degree in related fields with 3 years of experience in supply chain and international trade
- · Proficiency in SAP is highly advantageous
- Work Location: CBD
- Contract Period: 1 + 1 Year
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22629
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766