· Provision of effective operational business support to the execution desk.
· Process transactions of various financial instruments offered by the Bank.
· Perform post trade activities.
· Handle queries from Front Office, Operations and external counterparties/brokers
· Perform various reconciliations on trades, nostros position, cash balance, etc.
· Conduct regular control checks and produce relevant reports
· Participate and support ad-hoc projects to enhance and enrich the Bank’s product offering, Markets systems and MO processes
· Highlight day-to-day trading processing, reconciliation and execution issues for appropriate resolution measures
· Meet all legal, regulatory and compliance standards/requirements
· Regular assessment of the function’s practices to mitigate associated risks arising out of and relating to the said function
· Relevant higher educational and professional background with ideally 2-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in middle office or trading floor support
· Good knowledge in accounting, banking and execution processes and in investment products (Equities, Fixed Income, Funds, FX and Structured Products)
· Good knowledge of financial and investment products, particularly equity, bond and fund products
· Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel
· Possess simple programming skill (e.g. Visual Basics)
· Project management skill would be an advantage
Working hours: 9.00 – 6.00 pm ( Mon – Fri)
Tel: 6690 1503
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Bryan Huang | Registration No: R22104680