Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing customer’s order, delivery, invoices, credit note, weekly report, and monthly end report.
- Liaising with customers and sales personnel to ensure smooth and timely execution of deliveries (Locally and Overseas)
- Proper electronic filing, sorting, storing, and retrieving of documents on behalf of Sales/Clients requirement.
- Provide administrative support in facilitating cross-functional operation between the sales and accounts to facilitate payment terms and payment issues.
- Complete Export screening checklist and comply with all export regulations.
- Participate in half yearly/yearly inventory check
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Support sales personnel by completing orders and delivery dates.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Customer Service manager
- A diploma and 2 years working experience on similar setting
- Experience in SAP.
- Up to $3000 (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 9AM -6PM
- Located in Kaki Bukit
- 2 Years Contract
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972