My client is in one of the Refinery , Chemical and Oil & Gas Industry. Seekng an experience candidate to Lead Turnaround Exection Team to develop all turnaround pre-plans, cost estimates, shop and resources arrangements and schedules.
- Responsible for turnaround execution work process in support of the business goals related to safe, quality, reliable and competitive TAR maintenance services.
- Works with operations, maintenance, Reliability, Capital Projects, and other departments to assemble an approved work scope.
- Development of Contractor Strategy and Oversee the contractor bid and selection process for the turnaround scope of work
- Leads execution of planned and unplanned unit shutdowns including job plans, critical path schedule development, tracking and closeout activities.
- Responsible for completion of inspections and implementation of all environmental, safety and security requirements.
- Conduct and ensure that safety meetings with contractors around key practices and procedures are followed.
- Accountable for all expense, capital project, maintenance and operations schedules for the master Turnaround project schedule.
- Relevant experience in plant engineering, turnaround execution and reliability activities and must have demonstrated strong leadership capabilities.
- Must have a detailed understanding of equipment and overall plant manufacturing processes.
- Must have understanding of function, maintenance and inspection practices of mechanical, electrical and analytical equipment as well as instrumentation and controls systems basics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Primavera, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) a plus.
Eve Lim | R111 3354