Our client is a Japanese MNC, one of the largest trading and investment companies in the world today. We are sourcing for a Digital Transformation Consultant, to leverage the company’s extensive knowledge base and business networks to drive Digital Transformation projects.
The Digital Transformation Consultant is part of the Digital Transformation team and works as a Project Manager closely with the business units (BUs) and Group companies to drive relationship-based consultative approach to enhance existing business models using digital solutions.
- Understand industry markets, business strategy, pain points, recommend solutions through continual discussions, timely deliverables. Good business sense and technical consulting skills would be highly relevant.
- Develop short-term and long-term strategy to support growth and revenue targets. Determine and communicate options and secure quick wins to realise immediate benefits of Digital Transformation for the respective business / service.
- Communicate and closely work as Digital Transformation team and share vision and directions with stakeholder to execute Digital Transformation projects proactively.
- Stay curious and up to date with market trends / evolving tech to propose feasible and relevant solutions for the businesses.
The Digital Transformation Consultant will be involved in 3 categories of projects
- Business Process Reengineering Project: Based on interviews and documents, understand their business flow and find out pain points and discuss with PICs to identify To-be image incorporating changes in workflow and the use of digital tools (Power Automate Power BI and others) and realise To-be image with other members to install into their operation.
- Expansion of profit for existing business Project: Based on interviews, documents and market research, understand their business model and find out pain points and discuss with PICs and General Managers (GM) to identify the business model. Formulate a project brief on your own, corporate appropriate business strategy and digital tools (Digital Marketing, Data Analysis and other Digital Solutions) and build consensus with stakeholders. Execute the project and reach the objectives.
- New Business Creation Project : Based on interviews and, documents and market research, understand their target and discuss with PICs and GMs to identify the business model. Formulate a project brief on your own, corporate appropriate business strategy and digital tools (Digital Marketing, Data Analysis and other Digital Solutions) and build consensus with stakeholders. Execute the project and reach the objectives.
- Drive relationship-based consultative approach to enhance existing business models using digital solutions
- Expect multiple iterations with stakeholders and maintain high professionalism in carrying out Digital Transformation projects to support the businesses
- Stay curious and up to date with market trends / evolving tech to propose feasible and relevant solutions for the businesses
- As a trusted advisor and consultant for the different BUs to bring in new Digital Transformation projects
- Guide and inspire the Digital Transformation team. Build trust by having professional and open conversations with the team
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferably in Engineering
- Min. 10 years of successful track record in consultancy or Digital Transformation. Preferred experience in: healthcare, mobility, infra, energy, food, renewables and consumer platforms .
- Experience in Digital Transformation Consulting
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering
- Ability to interact with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively. Experience in working with range of clients and wider business practices, design and strategic projects.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language. Articulate digital concepts to stakeholders using logic and analytical skills.
- Ability to inspire and promote an entrepreneurial spirit of resourcefulness and adaptability across the organization while portraying a professional image
- Ability to provide operational process and business process chart and optimise process to increase efficiency
- Proven leadership skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus
- Able to travel overseas based on the requirement
- Fluent in English – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social skills, resourceful and proactive team player
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673