Supervisory & Management
- Overseeing the whole spectrum of all finance function for company (Holding Company).
- Supervise 3 local finance staff – Accountant, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Managing two overseas 100% own subsidiaries
- Provide support to Finance personnel in two subsidiaries in term of Finance Operation matters.
- Constant coaching to all Finance staff to enhance their knowledge and skills are competent.
- Cultivating constant feedback from finance staff to improve any inefficiency process eg streamline manual process.
- Regular review the overall operation process to ensure compliances.
- Yearly staff appraisal and goal setting.
- Prepare monthly group consolidation management report to Parent Company at Japan
- Prepare and submit quarterly Straits Reporting to Japan.
- Prepare and submit monthly Group SG&A report to company.
- Prepare and submit quarterly Consolidated Budget vs Actual Profit & Loss report to company.
- Review and ensure accuracy of reports prepared by Finance staff to submit to Management.
- Provide cost modelling on business activities eg. Taxation, profit margin of sales, screening big ticket purchase for better decision making to Management.
- Review quarterly GST submission.
- Review monthly Japan Consumption Tax Report and Yearly submission to Japan.
- Review and ensure foreign source payment. E.g., Service Fee, Royalty Fee, Interest Expenses, Management Fee & etc are subjected to withholding tax comply to Section 45 – Withholding Tax - IRAS.
- Review the overall taxation compliance for whole of company. E.g., Inter-company loan and transactions (Permanent Establishment implication to company, Malaysia GST and Withholding Tax).
- Response any local taxation matters by IRAS and any tax queries from company.
- Prepare yearly taxation to Tax Agent to file Yearly Corporate Tax.
- Advise NKS Group Management on any potential tax implication to business transactions.
- Cash flow planning for company on monthly and yearly basis.
- Review and consolidate cash flow report submitted by subsidiaries.
- Arrange contingency plan to ensure sufficiency of operating cash in both short-term and long-term prospect.
- Negotiate for favorable longer payment term with vendors to improve tight cash flow for company.
- Generate passive income by participate in low-risk or risk-free investment eg Fixed Deposit placement for the excess funds.
- Systematic credit sales collection structure implemented for Accounts Receivable staff follow-up overdue credit sales.
- Provide details credit review for screening the financial status of any new distributors.
- Cost modelling to business in term of profit margin, taxation and etc to Management for decision making.
- Planning and consolidating quarterly and yearly budget for the Group.
- Budget management for Holding Company and review subsidiaries’ budget.
- Prepare, review and submit Group SG&A forecast to company on monthly basis.
- Provide quarterly Department SG&A – Actual vs Budget to HODs to review and manage departmental budget.
Legal & Compliance
- Liaise with external auditor and Japan’s internal auditor to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with Banker on cash management matters.
- Liaise with Company Secretary to ensure company compliance to ACRA requirements.
- Implemented and modified Accounting Flow to meet internal, external audit requirements.
- Issue and implementing Staff Claim Policy, Travel Policy, Entertainment Policy, IT and Mobile Policies, Sponsorship Policies, Fixed Assets Purchase Policies and etc.
Accounting Policies & Procedures and SAP
- Implemented details policies, procedures and workflow for Finance Team and staff to ensure compliance to local authority, internal auditor, ACRA, company compliance and respectively.
- Lead the process of Annual Document Retention / Archive for Finance and Operation to meet the mandatory requirements by ACRA and IRAS.
- In-place contingency plans such as Back-up Plan within Finance Team, Cash Flow, Accounting Back-up, Common Shared Drive of Finance Information to staff and Finance team respectively.
- Troubleshooting and liaising with SAP B1 Consultant on any operation and finance issues.
- Lead New SAP Design Implementation for Finance.
- Constantly reviewing manual workflow to be replaced by SAP to improve efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy/ Finance or ACCA or other disciplines
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in a healthcare or related professional services organization.
- Analytical, excellent attention to details, hands-on and resourceful
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22753
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024