- Responsible for all accounting operations including receipts and payment .
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers for all accounting-related matters.
- Deal effectively with queries from external and internal clients and resolve queries in a timely, professional manner, escalating issues where necessary to ensure prompt resolution.
- Perform/Review monthly intercompany and bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for intercompany billing.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding receivables.
- Assist under guidance and approval for daily bank transfer to suppliers.
- Liaise with the bank related to all bank inquiries .
- Prepare monthly GST report for quarterly submission to IRAS .
- Handle Commission report.
- Maintain and update Fixed Asset Register and prepayment report.
- Liaise with auditor for yearly statutory audit.
- Administrative and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess Accounting Diploma or Degree.
- Experience in International freight forwarding business – is advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and local languages.
- Good computer skills with a sense of responsibility and teamwork.
- Diligent and organized.
- Able to handle work under pressure.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 22856
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024